Registration is now closed.
Welcome to The 2nd ARI-BIR Joint FRCR Part 1 Physics Preparation Course 2022.
Information for those already registered onto the course
If you have missed and/or are unable to attend any of the live sessions, you will be able to watch these on-demand one week after the course has come to an end.
Further information will be sent to you on this in due course.
This multi-day course will include:
- Access to recorded teaching materials;
- A mock examination on a platform similar to FRCR exam on 13 February 2022 at 11:00AM (UK time); and
- Online tutorials from 18-25 February 2022. Tutors will work through the mock exam questions that people found most challenging and address other physics questions.
Key dates for you: 13 and 18-25 February 2022.
All live tutorials will be taking place from 14:00-16:00 UK time.
Live tutorial agenda
- Friday 18 February: Matter and radiation, Robert Speller, Professor of Physics Applied to Medicine, University College London
- Monday 21 February: Radioisotope imaging and associated radiation protection, Richard Meades, Principal Physcist, Royal Free London
- Tuesday 22 February: CT and associated radiation protection, Ana Pascoal, Principal Physicist, Guy's and St Thomas' London
- Wednesday 23 February: Radiography, fluoroscopy and associated radiation protection, Claire Jerrom, Principal Physicist, Guy's and St Thomas' London
- Thursday 24 February: MR, Fran Padormo, Principal MR Physicist, Guy's and St Thomas' London
- Friday 25 February: Ultrasound, Emma Chung, Senior Lecturer in Medical Ultrasound Education, King's College London
We would like to thank our partner, Apollo Radiology International (ARI), and Course Directors: Dr Sreenivasa Raju Kalidindi (Director ARI Academy) and Dr Geoff Charles-Edwards (Head of MR Physics, Guy's and St Thomas' Hospital) for curating an excellent course.
If you are NOT from the UK or Europe, please register via the ARI website.
BIR member £100
Non-member £150 including one year of BIR membership