This event is now closed for registration.
For those who have registered, please follow the links sent via email.
FREE virtual event – CPD credits: 3
We welcome you all to our "Radiography 2020: Patient centred care in the era of artificial intelligence” event organised on Wednesday 8 July by the Department of Radiography, City, University of London.
An event open to all radiographers, clinical practitioners, research collaborators, alumni, current students and academics of City, University of London but also to all radiographers with an interest in and expertise of artificial intelligence.
It will discuss new developments in AI and patient centred care in radiography led by research, policy and practice. This is also an opportunity to connect, albeit remotely, with colleagues and discuss on the live chat.
View full event programme
Many thanks to our sponsors: InHealth (gold sponsor), Siemens Healthineers, Cohesic, TeraRecon, CorsMed, supported by Brainlab, Varian, the Society and College of Radiographers and electronically hosted by the British Institute of Radiology.
Ways to interact with this virtual event
- All talks are pre-recorded and can be viewed at your leisure. Links will be sent after registration.
- Live Q&A session from 14:00-15:00 on 8 July for a chance to ask some burning questions! (hosted on Adobe Connect platform)
- City colleagues available throughout the day including additional City colleagues to help answer your questions from 10:00-11:00 and 17:00-18:00 on 8 July (hosted on Adobe Connect platform)
- Opportunity to engage and interact with the fantastic sponsors (hosted on Adobe Connect platform)
Why should you attend
- Certificate of attendance will be provided to all delegates, great for CPD
- Learn about and discuss latest developments and implications of AI for radiography in clinical practice and education
- Discuss with academics and sponsors within our clinical research and industry collaborators
- Celebrate the many achievements of the department of radiography, including our expanding postgraduate programme and new doctorates
City Radiography resources
For questions and queries, please contact Dr Christina Malamateniou at Christina.Malamateniou@city.ac.uk
If you experience any issues registering, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org